Fleet Process Coordinator
The Fleet Process Coordinator is responsible for managing vehicles for auction clients. Fleet Process Coordinator must demonstrate the ability to provide excellent service to clients and the ability to perform exceptional and professional written and verbal communication. This position requires proficiency in Microsoft Office and relative computer software. The person in this position must have a willingness to learn the auction business
- Assist finance companies with auction vehicles
- Input vehicle information into auction management systems
- Communicate vehicle conditions via auction systems and assign vehicles to auction
- Work well with internal team members
- Front Line Customer Service Rep on Auction day
Skills, Qualifications & Strengths
- Professional appearance with positive attitude
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to Detail
- Maintain a reliable & dependable attendance record
Required Education and Experience
- High School Diploma
- Five years of office clerical experience
Full-Time: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org No Calls Please
Auction Block Clerks
We are currently looking for part-time block clerks to work on Friday mornings. Job includes listening to amount of bids called by Auctioneer and record final bids in auction program for vehicles sold. Basic computer skills needed. Ability to listen well and accurately record all sold vehicle information. This is an ideal job for someone that would like something different to do one day a week. Send resume to email@example.com.
Part Time Vehicle Drivers
The Richmond Auto Auction has a position available for Part-Time Drivers, with the opportunity to work up to 30 hours per week, Monday – Friday. This position is based in Richmond, VA and may involve transportation of vehicles throughout the state.
- Following all the rules of the road, drive and deliver vehicles locally and out of the area, as needed.
- Safely, drive vehicles at the weekly, Friday auction.
- Clearly update vehicle documentation.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Available to work between 8:00am – 5:00pm, Monday – Friday
- Agility to perform extensive walking, daily.
- 2+ DMV record, minimum.
- The ability to operate a motor vehicle is an essential function of this position.
- Must have cellphone.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
Basic vehicle knowledge a plus – Interest in learning a bonus. Ideal position for retired adult.