Part-Time – Monday, Tuesday & Friday 8am-5pm
Provide general office support with a variety of clerical activities. Assist with auction day customer service.
- Input vehicles charges
- Prepare proceed checks for approval
- Mail proceed checks
- Receive and post vehicle payments on auction day
- Assist with processing digital Sale vehicles
Skills, Qualifications & Strengths
- Professional appearance with positive attitude
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Greet and communicate well with guests and staff
- Ability to keep a clean and organized work space
- Excellent knowledge of computers and relative software
- Ability to consistently follow procedures
- Must be reliable and punctual
Required Education and Experience
- High School Diploma
- Five years of office clerical experience
- Up to $12/hour
Send resume to email@example.com.
Auction Block Clerks
We are currently looking for part-time block clerks to work on Friday mornings. Job includes listening to amount of bids called by Auctioneer and record final bids in auction program for vehicles sold. Basic computer skills needed. Ability to listen well and accurately record all sold vehicle information. This is an ideal job for someone that would like something different to do one day a week. Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Part Time Vehicle Drivers
The Richmond Auto Auction has a position available for Part-Time Drivers, with the opportunity to work up to 30 hours per week, Monday – Friday. This position is based in Richmond, VA and may involve transportation of vehicles throughout the state.
- Following all the rules of the road, drive and deliver vehicles locally and out of the area, as needed.
- Safely, drive vehicles at the weekly, Friday auction.
- Clearly update vehicle documentation.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Available to work between 8:00am – 5:00pm, Monday – Friday
- Agility to perform extensive walking, daily.
- 2+ DMV record, minimum.
- The ability to operate a motor vehicle is an essential function of this position.
- Must have cellphone.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
Basic vehicle knowledge a plus – Interest in learning a bonus. Ideal position for retired adult.